The Llama Report 2

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Life (and fish)


Wowee!!!

It has been awhile. I think my dad even beat me since the last time I wrote on my blog. Work has been a little crazy for the last two weeks, but I did earn a blue belt in Akido recently. Some are wondering what is up. Well...we had our first rainy weekend in about a year, so we were excited, but the yard isn't done so we keep having to take the dog for a walk to do her buisness. I refuse to let mud in the house. Also, the Other has caught a huge fish over the summer/fall. Here is a picture... we are having it stuffed, or should I say the "other" is?
The animals are doing fine, and I have to admit that I don't use facebook that much, but it is handy if you want to find friends that you haven't talked to in years. I now have two such people and am in the process of "catching up". Pretty quiet besides that.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Dawn M said…

    Sweet!! I am going to go find you on facebook.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home