This summer
I decided not to work this summer because I have a 12 month paycheck, and I have to admit that at this point I am a little bit bored, but excited because the house we are renting is finally inhabitable with no boxes, except the one that I am using a a trash can in the office. It is so nice to finally be settled. My other is now on graves, so I get to see him for only a few hours everyday.
My family and nieces came by to see the house and it was really nice to see them. They even got to see/meet my other, who is usually working so he is never available. It is nice to be a little way out of the city where it is a little quieter.
Work starts back up in about another three weeks or so, and I am going to make the most of it until then. I am also intrigued by the influenza of 1918, and have started a book that tells about it. That, then, has made me interested in the first world war, which not a lot of channels or networks have told us about. They always focus on the second, of which we were a more integral part. Anyway, I will let you know what I find out about this fascinating time in history.
My family and nieces came by to see the house and it was really nice to see them. They even got to see/meet my other, who is usually working so he is never available. It is nice to be a little way out of the city where it is a little quieter.
Work starts back up in about another three weeks or so, and I am going to make the most of it until then. I am also intrigued by the influenza of 1918, and have started a book that tells about it. That, then, has made me interested in the first world war, which not a lot of channels or networks have told us about. They always focus on the second, of which we were a more integral part. Anyway, I will let you know what I find out about this fascinating time in history.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home