Life....
So, I apologize that it has been so long, but work got a hold of me and then wouldn't let go, and I was stressed and just didn't want to write about it. Enough excuses, let me tell you about my last week at work.
So, the last week at work, I actually got one lunch out of five. The first ones I missed was because two junior high students kicked another two in the head, so I was dealing with the police during my lunch. The second was a four on one fight right at the end of the PE period the next day. I was dealing with the police and parents again for that one. Then there was a few other incidences, and also a couple high school issues, like drug dealing and assault on the head administrator. So, I am enjoying the rest of this week that ended school. Much quieter, and less stressful.
On to good news, my partner and I are no longer in the apartment with the pot smoking kids outside and the crazy people living above us. We found a house in the country to rent, I mean we are talking pigs, goats, chickens, a huge garden, just a ton of stuff. I was moving some things over this morning, and as I was taking a load in, I looked to the left, and saw one of the chickens in the yard. A CHICKEN!!! Talk about surprised (for a city girl). My partner says that it will toughen me up, and I am excited because I may try my hand at jam making. It is also so quiet out there that it is nuts.
Anyway, I am off to finish packing and moving the little stuff.
So, the last week at work, I actually got one lunch out of five. The first ones I missed was because two junior high students kicked another two in the head, so I was dealing with the police during my lunch. The second was a four on one fight right at the end of the PE period the next day. I was dealing with the police and parents again for that one. Then there was a few other incidences, and also a couple high school issues, like drug dealing and assault on the head administrator. So, I am enjoying the rest of this week that ended school. Much quieter, and less stressful.
On to good news, my partner and I are no longer in the apartment with the pot smoking kids outside and the crazy people living above us. We found a house in the country to rent, I mean we are talking pigs, goats, chickens, a huge garden, just a ton of stuff. I was moving some things over this morning, and as I was taking a load in, I looked to the left, and saw one of the chickens in the yard. A CHICKEN!!! Talk about surprised (for a city girl). My partner says that it will toughen me up, and I am excited because I may try my hand at jam making. It is also so quiet out there that it is nuts.
Anyway, I am off to finish packing and moving the little stuff.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home