More about work
So, while the first two days were incredibly hectic, things have slowed down a bit. The kid with the knife got expelled, two or three others were suspended or expelled, and it has been a little quiet this week.
Today, we had a half fight, although the other student was provoking the one who hit the other, but it happened during my class, so it was a little crazy. I had some defiance with another class too. The kids don't understand that they should come to the teacher first and respond later so that I can have the full story instead of only half the story. My high school classes are a little smaller, so that is good. If I were to have all the students there, one class would be at 46 and the other is at 50. Life is not so bad, I figure I am there to learn and grow from the students and the other teachers.
Today, we had a half fight, although the other student was provoking the one who hit the other, but it happened during my class, so it was a little crazy. I had some defiance with another class too. The kids don't understand that they should come to the teacher first and respond later so that I can have the full story instead of only half the story. My high school classes are a little smaller, so that is good. If I were to have all the students there, one class would be at 46 and the other is at 50. Life is not so bad, I figure I am there to learn and grow from the students and the other teachers.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home