A Walk
We took our girl dog with us this afternoon to go fishing with us. There are some things that I found out.
1. Two standard poodles can beat a german shepard.
2. My dog needs to learn how to swim without throwing her paws up over her head while paddling.
3. We actually caught a fish with her running around in the water.
These are three things I would have never believed possible before we went on our walk.
1. Two standard poodles can beat a german shepard.
2. My dog needs to learn how to swim without throwing her paws up over her head while paddling.
3. We actually caught a fish with her running around in the water.
These are three things I would have never believed possible before we went on our walk.


1 Comments:
At 7:51 PM,
Dawn M said…
I can't believe the poodles took her out. Congrats on the job for the bit!
Post a Comment
<< Home